Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice on boyfriend with trust issues....?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 months now...which isn't a long time, i know...it's not a length of time question. So, we live in a small town, where people talk. He had heard that i was somewhat of a ';slut'; i guess you could call it, which is completely NOT true. I've been with him every day for the last 2 months, so i couldn't be cheating on him or anything.





So the other night, we were talking, and he said that he didn't trust me. This bothered me. I didn't do anything for him not to trust me, so i couldn't understand why he didn't; come to find out, it's because of all of the made up rumors about me which we told to him by people i don't even know. So his exact words were...


';You can either not be with me, or be with me with the knowledge that i don't trust you.';


I think this seems unfair because i never did anything for him not to trust me, and all of a sudden he doesn't. I honestly don't think i can be with someone who doesn't trust me.


Does anyone have any opinions for me?Advice on boyfriend with trust issues....?
I know this isn't what you want to hear but you should not be dating him!





If he is going to be judgemental and distrustful based on the advice of others, instead of his own experience, then he has the issue, not you!Advice on boyfriend with trust issues....?
I think you should ditch that guy as soon as possible.


Someone who is that paranoid about trusting you cant be trusted hisself. This guy definetly sounds like he has something to hide so he is trying to turn th attention to you. You can find much better!
I will most probabley get loads of thumbs down for this answer but oh well.When i started seeing who is now my wife 16 years ago i didn't trust her 1 bit.I had no reason not too but i just found it so hard too.I thought she was far to pretty for me and i had the dirty done on me by an ex who i thought the world of.Ask your boyfriend if any ex of his as done the dirty on him before or if he thinks you r to pretty for him.I tell you now he will start trusting you eventually.Ive been with my partner now for 16 years 11 years through marriage and we have 2 boys.Good luck what ever happens anyway.Bring on the thumbs down now,lol.x
tell him how you feel


and break up with him if he continuse being a d*ck
He wants to break up with you but is giving you the option of breaking up with him so he doesn't look like the ';bad guy';.


He's listening to rumours started by guys that couldn't get anywhere sexually with you. It doesn't matter if the rumours are being started/spread by friends of his or not. If a male is telling him this he will believe him over you.


Beat him to the punch and cut off all contact with him, don't tell him you're going to do it just do it





Good luck
screw him then what is a relationship without trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment