Friday, January 8, 2010

I don't trust bisexual girls, any advice?

Personally I find it extremely hard to trust bi girls. It seems like most are really confused about which sex they actually want to be with, and I have had many relationships or would've-been-relationships go horribly wrong because of my issue of trusting a girl, though I've never really understood why. For a while it seemed like I hated bisexual girls in general, and basicly set up a barrier around my life to block them out. I've heard many other girls talk about this problem, but are there any other male that share the same view point that I have? If so, how did you deal with it?I don't trust bisexual girls, any advice?
its not bisexual girls that you have a hard time trusting it seems that you dont trust bicurious girls. there is a difference. bisexual girls are secure in the fact that they like girls as well as boys. but bicurious girls aren't quite sure what they want. they don't know if they like guys or girls or both. you need to just let go and trust people. find a girl who is confident in what she wants.I don't trust bisexual girls, any advice?
It sounds like you might need some therapy there darlin.





Yeah, ok...there are the immature girls to claim to be bisexual just to gain the attention of males. But they aren't actually bisexual girls. They're attention seekers.





Those of us who actually are Bisexual know what we want, LOVE. Gender isn't really the issue so much as emotional maturity.
ure not dating bisexual girls


but bicurious ones WHO claim they r bi


if u dated a true bisexual girl....there would be no problem
Are you sure it is bisexual girls you don't trust, or are you just trying to blame trust issues on one thing in particular?





Did a girl who happened to be bisexual cheat on you?





Do you realize that people cheat all of the time?





Also, if you are younger, a lot of teenagers don't take relationships seriously (though there are a select few who do), so it is just one of the negative things about being young.





I'm afraid that is all I can say to what you've asked.
You have not met the right bi lady young Man. They are exciting attractive, Intelligent, and motivated. Not to mention that they are the best lovers out there. Experience comes into play in there playground young Man. Give it time and talk to several of them together. It might turn your disaster into an evening of pure pleasure..................
The previous answerer is sooooooooooo right! ROCK ON! I feel you have a trust issue...it doesn't matter if you are straight gay or bi if you are a cheater you are a cheater!!!
I think you need to learn to either trust everyone and have fun with it, or just hate every one so singling out. People are Bi because they like to be with both sexes and it gives them more options. That sounds like a whole lot of self learning right there maybe you should try it
Contrary to your statement, the majority of my best female friends have been bisexual.


They can be my --- hag, yet still know what its like to be gay. A very unique combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment