Friday, January 8, 2010

I don't feel like I can trust my girlfriend.. any advice?

Me and my girlfriend went out for 12 months and she started talking to some other guy and ended up sending half-naked pictures messages to the guy. I found out and broke up with her. But now we recently started going out again after about a 6 week break. I feel like she learned her lesson, but at the same time, i feel like she might talk to other guys behind my back since it happened before. I have no reason to really suspect, besides it happening before. I don't know how to trust her again though, it is really hard to.I don't feel like I can trust my girlfriend.. any advice?
I would go talk to your girlfriend...a one-on-one, heart-to-heart sort of thing. Don't be mean about it and blame her, but make sure you do get your point out. Maybe ask her why she did it in the first place, or if she liked/likes the guy, how she knew him...so basically, get inside information. Then I would explain to her how you feel. EX!!!: I feel ___(sad, mad, upset etc) when you did ___(action) and I want to fix it..how can we (not you...we) fix this?


After that, make sure you tell her that you really do have trust in her. physiological, after a while, you will begin to really trust her again. It may take a while to finally be at the place where you two were originally, but take your time and don't rush things, and you should be set :)...but most importantly while doing this, make sure you do tell her you love her (if you do)...thats the most important thing :)


hope this helps. good luck!


-maryI don't feel like I can trust my girlfriend.. any advice?
It's hard, and nothing is going to make it easy. But you have to make up your mind whether or not you can trust her again, and whether or not she really did learn her lesson. If she would be willing to talk to guys again, then she most certianly didn't: and she is the type of girl that will go behind your back no matter what you do.





Either way, the only way you can get over it is by making up your mind and committing to it. You don't want to waste a bunch of time with her, if all you are going to do is be depressed and miserable thinking about what she ';might'; be doing with other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment