Friday, January 8, 2010

Trust issues with my GF advice please?

I always trusted my gf whole heartly and never had any doubts...until recently. She works at a bar selling shots and gets paid to flirt with guys. Doesn't bother me that she does this, but a few weeks ago she didn't come home until 4 (shes usually out by 3) completed wasted and talking nonsense about how she got lost and I gave her the wrong directions when I never talked to her or nothing. She says she can't remember anything and we looked through her phone and figured she was unaccounted for between 3-4. She told me she just got real drunk because she was uncomfortable because my ex girlfriend was there giving her a hard time. I beleived her and didn't think much of it.


BUT


Last night I was looking at her myspace and saw some guy say something like hey sugar **** when can I see you?


she said back Hey lover whenever you want it or something like that


He said I want to see you at work heres my number call me....


All this was around the same weekend she was unnaccounted forTrust issues with my GF advice please?
hey man,


I would let it slide for the moment..... you are better off keeping your cool right now. If she is a cheat, and it sounds like it. Pay close attention to communication's, cell phone for sure and the computer, and things that are not routine are a clue.


Good luck, I hope it turns out OK for you.


FJTrust issues with my GF advice please?
I'd Ask ';who's this guy your seeing?'; coz you said she was talking to some guy on myspace.


see her reaction and wait for her arnser.


I think we pretty much know what happend.


Gd Luck


xoxoxox
i think shes messin around on ya... why repond to emails like that? keep your eyes sharp bro.
You need a sober girlfriend. And the whole myspace thing is really skanky. And it should bother you that your girlfriend sells shots in a bar. Ugh!
i think that if your having to keep an eye on your girlfriend to the degree that you can notice that she has gone missing for an hour then theres already problems, my ex girlfriend flirting online sealed the deal for me %26amp; i broke up with her shortly after, however flirting does'nt mean they are doing anything %26amp; i think that you might just need some reassurance from her to put you at ease every once in a while as it cant be easy with the job she does!
Do you think she was just joking around on MySpace, like making a joke? Is the person on MySpace someone you know? Do you typically check her MySpace and does she know you do? If yes, then ask her about it.
As much as it sucks, it's pretty obvious as to what's going on. She's cheating on you, or in the process of setting it up. I'd confront her about it, and if she starts being shifty and nervous, then you've got your answer. Tell her to pack her stuff and get out. You can do better than her. Good luck!
she needs to stop getting drunk
If you dont have trust, you have nothing in a relationship. She is not being loyal, even if she didnt do much, she still writes those things behind your back and that is WRONG. A relationship takes 2 people working equally. I say move on, though it seems hard and better things will come your way. Be thankful for the time that you did have and be done with the mistrust. It will only make you question things further in the future. Good luck and stay strong
this is a toughy, well it sounds to me like she is getting caught up in the moment at work, with horny guys and unlimited amounts of alchohol around. I give her the benifit of the doubt that she may not be cheating......yet. i used to work in a bar you have to be firm with those jerks. weather your x is there or not, its not an excuse to misbehave. i just think you need to talk to her before things get any worse. im real sorry man. you should def. talk to her about that myspace crap. she doesnt sound to faithful on that message. you should go up to her work and surprise her.
Who knows what happened that night, but the messaging on myspace is out of line. She should not be talking to another guy like that if she is with you. I would confront her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment