Friday, January 8, 2010

I don't know if I can trust him? Please any advice is helpful!?

Sorry for the length but it's really important:





I just stopped being friends with this girl because she lied to me repeatedly and always flipped out on me about nothing. She and I have a mutual friend, or last I checked. He was the reason she found out I didn't want to be friends with her, even though I came out and said it before. She swears she doesn't talk to him anymore and so does he. They were both the reason I got stressed and stopped talking to them.





Now me and the guy are talking again and he's asking me all these questions about her trying to find information out, like what I think of her and stuff.





Is he possibly trying to get information to tell her what is going on? They have lied to me before about talking to each other, and I wouldn't care that they still talk but there is always an issue with the two of them. They also always tell people they aren't talking but really are. Could this be one of those times?I don't know if I can trust him? Please any advice is helpful!?
I don't really think you can trust this guy. It sounds to me like they both like drama and being gossip queens. If you choose to continue to be friends with this guy, I would let him know up front that she is not to be brought up in your conversation, that you have nothing to say about her. If he persists with the inquistion, then you know that he is talking to her and just wants information.I don't know if I can trust him? Please any advice is helpful!?
Well ive went thru something similiar......and in my case they were still talking.......n again i found myself ignoring calls n text messages from them.........in the midst of that i started to think......it had seemed to me i was kinda being dumb for trusting them over and over again......but i made myself think it was ok because i thought for sure theyd change.......but when it really comes down to it a HABIT is a HABIT so if them always talking has happen b4 id suggest ignoring those relationships and moving on to less stressful ones
If a person lies once to you How could you trust them for anything Be careful?

No comments:

Post a Comment