Friday, January 8, 2010

She doesn't trust me? Anymore? Need some advice?

My wife thinks that I am cheating on her because we don鈥檛 have as much sex? She always gets mad and cries we get into a lot of arguments. I love my wife a lot I鈥檓 not cheating on her she doesn't Trust me and she thinks I don't love her. I work long hours and just to tired to have the kind of sex we used to. I don鈥檛 know what to do all these arguments are putting a strain on my marriage.She doesn't trust me? Anymore? Need some advice?
Have sex in the morning :)


Works for me!She doesn't trust me? Anymore? Need some advice?
Well, sometimes you just have to man it up and do it. Tell her how you feel, tell her that you are tired but you will still do it because you love her. Women love honesty, well at least I do ;) Simply show her that you are tired but you will still do it because you love her, I am sure she will understand. Keep in mind that you both have sexual needs, while she is satisfying you, you should try your best to satisfy her needs as well.
Awhh man I feel so bad for u. I would feel the same way and have before. U have to start doing EXTRA stuff to ease her mind. Sneak in calls at work, Call at lunch just to say I LOVE U AND u have to do little stuff to make her feel like u care. IT WILL BE VERY stressful but thats about the only thing.





I am sure u have told her u are tired so that wont help but buy her a little something and try to set a day or 2 aside for a quickie :)





I hope this helps as for it is hard on both of u.
Tell her that you are tired and try to set out like a day or two a week where you can have you time and she will understand. We are usually very understanding when we calm down.
Try talking to her when she's not upset. Be honest!


Maybe if you guys try changing your ';sex schedule';, try making love in the morning, you won't be so tired, or in the afternoon...





=)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment