Friday, January 8, 2010

Trust issues with my woman any friendly advice?

I've been with my g/f for six months, she's four months pregant now and i feel like dumping her becuse I don't trust her hanging around this 50 yro guy and its giving me mental anguish I am right or wrong for this. ALso i have brought it up to her a few times she resures me its only a ';plutonic relaship'; they were friends before i knew her. should i buy into it or is she scamming me in some type of wicked game?Trust issues with my woman any friendly advice?
Maybe she's hanging out with the old guy because she sees him as a type of father figure?


She is pregnant, and that means moodiness.


Don't get paranoid, try to trust her.


You guys don't want to have a messy relationship already set for your baby.Trust issues with my woman any friendly advice?
If you have had no trust issues before, then why would you have them now. I have had several friends that are male that I have known long before my husband, but that is all they are, just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment