Friday, January 8, 2010

Trust issues...I REALLY NEED ADVICE PLZ!!! :( :(?

I've been seeing a guy for a while now, I feel very good around him and we have the best sex. and he has told me that he doesn't play girls and that he is loyal and true. His roomate who is my friend says that he doesn't see him hanging out with any girl as much as he hangs out with me....but the thing is its hard for me to really beleive it. Like I heard all this before from other boys but they all have hurt me and lied to me. how can I just trust what everyone says and not have doubts because it constantly stresses me out :(Trust issues...I REALLY NEED ADVICE PLZ!!! :( :(?
you have to remember that not all guys are the same. and if they say they haven't seen him with any other girl, especially if they are your friends..i'm sure they are telling the truth..my friends never steered me wrong before. they were almost always right. let go of the past and stop stressing. i am the same way. i worry a lot and stress about who i can trust and who i can't, but i let it go 'cause it's just putting me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment