Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice, girls opinions on trust!?

I'm 18 and I have a girlfriend who has a TON of guy friends. Her best friends seem to be her ex's. I live far away from her at the moment, so I cant be there to see what she does. We both talk on the phone A LOT and tell eachother that we both want a long term relationship and want to be living together in the future. We both love eachother.


The problems I'm having is when she spends time at one of her ex's place. She doesnt hang out with them a lot outside of school, but whenever she does on rare occassions, my jealous streak rages! She always comes back then happy shes talking to me, but talking about how much fun she had that night while hanging out. And she talked about how he kept doing nice things for her even gave her a back massage and she gave him one, made soup for her when she was sick, and act all gentleman like and she just let him act this way too. and she even texts her ex's while we're on the phone talking with each other. Once she was laughing because while she was texting them she accidently misspelled loves or love, and so I asked her out of jealous instinct why she was saying the word loves in a message to them anyway, and she said ';none of your business.'; normally she can get defensive and rude like this, but then next second she can go back to ';nice and loveable caring'; girlfriend for me. Whenever she flirts with me again I get reassured in a way, she knows that I'm going to be seeing her soon too and that I'll be permanently living there in several months. And she even told me that after her ex left, her mom said ';why did you dump him again?'; her response was ';one, he wasnt a very good boyfriend, and two, he has a girlfriend.'; so i dont know what to take from this, I love her so much and I want to trust her. what should i do?I need advice, girls opinions on trust!?
If theres no trust in a relationship, there is no relatonship.





Maybe shes just telling you these things to make you jealous and make you want her more.


My boyfriend always used to tell me about how he was flirting with other girls + hanging out with them, so i decided to get even.


Everytime he mentioned another girl, id mention another guy.


He hated it but it worked.


He barely mentions other girls these days, and when he does, he reassures me that he loves me and not any 1 else.





Maybe you should try talking to your girlfriend, and tell her that its bothering you that she spends so mch time with her ex's.


You have to be honest with her or else she'll never know.


Hope Ive Helped :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment