Friday, January 8, 2010

So I need some early relationship advice... I want to trust him 100% but something is stopping me... Help?

I just straed dating him in mid August... but I've known him since I was 14, I'm now 22. he use to have the biggest crush on me but I wouldn't give him he time of day... fast forward to now. We are together and lately he acts as if we spent too much time together but we don't! And I believe he's only sayin thisd ue to others speaking their mind to him!! And Idk but i almost feel like he may b talkin to somone else . All I'm sayin is I do like him alot n I almost feel like the roles have been flipped. I don't wanna ask him because I don't wannaseem like im crazy or nething n i don;t wanna check up on him or read his phone.. cause i don't believe in doin that at ALL!! So help??So I need some early relationship advice... I want to trust him 100% but something is stopping me... Help?
You know what I went through the EXACT same thing with my boyfriend! He always seemed distant and I always wanted to see him..I woulda been happy to see him everyday if I could but he wanted space and his ';Me time'; So come to find out he was talking to other girls. The worst part about it was he was talking to his ex!! I know you dont wanna seem crazy and neither did I but I did look at his phone and found things that I didnt wanna find. So I believe that if you feel that somethings not right then you should trust your gut instinct because believe it or not you always know when somethings wrong. If you really like him and wanna be with him then dont be afraid to ask you need to have an open and honest relationship in order to gain trust.Good luck!So I need some early relationship advice... I want to trust him 100% but something is stopping me... Help?
Time for one of those adult/adult talks. You should ask any question that you have, as should he. Don't let too much time go by. Your frustration will only increase. If he/you can't have open communication it isn't going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment