Friday, January 8, 2010

Trust him? Any words of advice plz.....?

I know it wasn't good to do, but I checked my boyfriend's emails. I saw he had every single email that I have sent him, but on the deleted folder, I saw a lot of old emails dating to early 2007. Then, I found these 5 emails from a girl in which he also replied back, the year was supposdely 2008, and by that time we had barely started dating. I am so confused, and I don't know what to think. I talked to him straight about it, and he said that those emails were from the time before we started dating, but that sometimes the dates and times are wrong. Honestly, it doesn't stop bothering me thinking about it. He has been a wonderful boyfriend, and he had never given me any reasons to doubt about him. I mean, he always calls me, we go out every time we can, our families knows us each other, he has never acted weird with phone calls or messages or anything, and he said that if he had something to hide he wouldnt have given me the password. Everything is so formal that he has said he wants to marry after college. I am so confused! Any words of advice??Trust him? Any words of advice plz.....?
Well if he is serious about u and u really trust him then don't sweat it. But if the e-mail said something like he was dating this other girl, but he is not dating her now, then just explain to him that there is no reason to lie to u. Hope that helpsTrust him? Any words of advice plz.....?
I think he sounds pretty good, but just a quick point: if he is really into you, like married into you, he would have deleted those e-mail of past girls. That's what my boyfriend did. If he is focused solely on you, he would probably have deleted them. Just a pointer.
Yeah,sounds like he is being honest but just in case, no sex until AFTER you are married to be on the safe side.
OK you found e-mails for a year ago, are you serious, I think you are tired of being with him and you are looking for reasons to break up with him and if this is all you got you need to keep digging cuz this is crap that was from a long time ago and it more then likely did happen before you, does he know all your past NO so get over his little long time love notes and move on if you are mad for that then I wonder what you did that your looking for some fault in him.. this sounds a lil fishhhy.
I think you should trust him, as you said these emails were from when you were barley dating.





I think you should worry about him trusting you, what the hell were you doing checking his emails? If my girlfriend did that i know i wouldn't trust her, this is no because im cheating on her, im completely faithfull to her but emails are private, noone has the right to go through other peoples email.
WHAT ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT???????


1) Those emails were either prior or just after you bagan dating.





2) There's no way to change the dates, I don't know what you're thinking about this%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





3) He's a great bf.





4) YOU SOUND LIKE THE PROBLEM!!!!!! you go through his emails, you confront him over very old emails that don't mean anything, and you seem confused over something.
If the most recent were that long ago, then just forget them. If there were some in the last month or so, then you could worry.
He sounds pretty believable. I wouldn't worry about it.
don't worry girl, maybe your just trying to find something to doubt him, but he sounds like mr. perfect. i do not think at all he cheated on you. i would believe him. have more faith in your man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment