Friday, January 8, 2010

College students! Should I trust this guy? Honest advice please.?

I'm a senior in college, and I met this cute freshman through a mutual friend. We hung out a few times- we'd watch movies and make out, mostly. His dad just divorced his mom for another woman, and I like being there for him. I started having feelings for him around the sixth time we hung out, so one night when I was hanging out with my girlfriends (they told me to tell him how I felt), I texted/asked him if he wanted anything more than friends-with-benefits. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship, but that he liked me and wants to be friends for now. He said that he gets so nervous about serious relationships and screws them up, and he doesn't want that to happen. I can understand but then I thought about how he could be lying, and got mad and ignored him after that. He called me yesterday, but I ignored it. I like him a lot, but my friends think I should ignore him (make him ';squirm';) and see what happens. They think he's just looking for sex.


What do you think? What should I do?College students! Should I trust this guy? Honest advice please.?
bigger question is why a senior girl is dating a freshman guy... are you really that much out of options???College students! Should I trust this guy? Honest advice please.?
i think he have nervous about a serious relationship because the background of his family is not good.maybe he is afraid try to think about it don't listen to everyone listen to your heart i know you can do it.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment