Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to trust my boyfriend, any advice?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year now. About 4 months ago we got a little rocky and took a break( he had been lying to me about some minor things) For the next two months were broke up twice only for about a week because of lying about little things that then got bigger. Things have been REALLY good since then and he just moved down to Oregon State University for school. I know how things are in college(parties, drinking, women) and we've talked and he wants me to give him another chance to prove that he has changed and can be honest and faithful. I'm very scared but I want so badly to trust him. What should I do? He wants me to ';ok'; him going to parties(before we agreed now would not be a good time to be partying) and I want to, but i'm not sure i'm ready for that yet.. what should I tell him that won't get him defensive and angry? Thanks so much!I want to trust my boyfriend, any advice?
The truth is your not going to be able to trust your guy unless you cut him some slack first. You said it yourself...college is parties=woman. Unless hes cheated before than I suggest you let go of the leash and let him experience those opportunities. If he can still party and remain faithful than I'd say hes pretty trustworthy dont you? If your going to be controlling and not let him have fun he'll just leave you anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment