Friday, January 8, 2010

I don't trust my girlfriend's advice and I ignore her warnings. How can i stop? Do you also do this?

For example...





-----She warned me not to trust this guy, but I did and lost $600.


-----She said this type of butter was nasty, but I tried it anyway which affected her.





There are other things too.





SO................. HOW COMMON IS THIS LACK OF TRUST? KNOW OF ANY ARTICLES RELATED TO NOT TRUSTING YOUR PARTNER???





(P.S. I trust that she won't cheat on me. I just don't trust much of what she says... I always think I'm right)I don't trust my girlfriend's advice and I ignore her warnings. How can i stop? Do you also do this?
It's simple. When she gives advice or tells you something, inside your head you need to tell yourself: ';Stop. Maybe I shouldn't be a conceited jerk about this, since she has proven she knows better a few times now.';








If you listened the first few times, you'd be six hundred dollars richer and eating food that tasted good, lol.I don't trust my girlfriend's advice and I ignore her warnings. How can i stop? Do you also do this?
sorry to say but your being full of yourself, she was right in those two examples, shes not always right but your not either... trust her the reason you guys are a item is because you wouldn't be with her if you never listened to her or not trusted her or the other way around.... when someone doesn't trust someone else it can result in break ups, or sadness because go in her shoes... say you told her...


';I know this girl, and from experience please don't trust her.';


then you go right ahead...you told her this because you care about her... take the butter as an example she told you this cause she didn't want you to get sick or waste money on bad butter... she cares about you, she doesn't tell you this just because she thinks she is a smart alack or because she wants to prove something. good luck, and i hope i helped.... i would apoligize that you didn't trust her, and that you will try to more....
well first of all you trusted her second it ws your opinion on the butter everyone has diffreent taste buds
I dont think its trust that you ahve a problem with...I think that you just dont like people telling you what to do
Trust me, doesn't sound like she will be your gf long if you keep it up.
all guys are like this..my bf is the same way..9 times outta 10 i'm right about everything i say..

No comments:

Post a Comment