Friday, January 8, 2010

PLEASE HELP...i have trust issues and need advice?

PLEASE READ EVEN THOUGH ITS LONG





okay so its a long story but ill TRY to make it short. ill call my best friend bff and bf means boyfriend (gf means girlfriend). ps im 13





ok so i really really started to like this guy (hes in 5 of my periods @ school). he liked me too (he told me yesterday he used 2 like me). even back then im pretty sure he was about to ask me out (hed be my first bf) . THEN....





my bff (who im pretty sure is the most BEAUTIFUL girl in the whole school) saw i like him and she got extrememly jealous i could tell. all she had to do was bat her goergous eyelashes and flirt and giggle and he was hers.





he eventually asked her out now they are gf and bf and i cant possibly trust my ';bff'; again. she actually hates him and told me shes too good for him cuz shes popular and hes not and shes gonna dump him at the start of the skewl year (shes sooo shallow i hate her now but am still ';her bff'; cuz i know shell spread rumors bout me if i tell her i dont like her)





SOOOOO.....


now me and teh guy are basically bff (never had a guy bff b4 so its kinda wierd) anyway i dont want him as a bf anymore but we were playing truth or dare and i realized i couldnt tell him any of the truths....





i think it was cuz he chose her ovr me and it really crushed me since she doesnt even like him and he was the first guy i was REALLY into.





so how do i trust him with stuff again....in fact how do i trust anyone at all (cuz i really dont now)PLEASE HELP...i have trust issues and need advice?
Being afraid that your bff will spread rumors about you is no reason to keep her as a bff. Some girls, when they find out someone is interested in a friend, try to take that person away from them. I think it is because they are insecure. No matter how beautiful they are or how much they say they are too good for someone. Basically they really don't like themselves very much and are afraid they will lose their friend to someone else. From your spelling and grammar, you could use more book time and less time with friends and worrying about bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment