Friday, January 8, 2010

Did i lost my trust to every man or do i have a phycological problem? I need some advice...?

I've been married for 3years w/ my ex-husband.we've been together for 5 years.And there was so many things have had happened and he cheated me for several times...Now i found someone who is,loving,trustworthy,caring,understandi鈥?most of all he love and accept my child. He treated her as his own child.But since i have had a difficulties w/my ex, i felt like i recieved too much attention from him. I dont know how to give him everything he gave me in return.I love him and i miss him everytime he is away but its just like too much for me.Because i have never got those much attention from my pass relationship.am i lossing my trust to every man or do i have a phycological problem?This is the kind of personality i've been looking for from my husband but i did'nt get it.what would i do to give him in return?if u wonder if i still want to go back w/my ex-husband,,,the answer is no.I'am just having a hard time to figure out what's wrong with me and i felt its unfair for my BF now...Did i lost my trust to every man or do i have a phycological problem? I need some advice...?
I think a lot of woman go through this when they go from a bad relationship to a new, ideal relationship. it's hard to look at the situation with your new boyfriend and how great he is, and not compare and remember your relationship with your ex husband and how bad that was. Your totally normal! You have to think hard about this and learn to put the past behind you and start a clean slate with this new guy. He hasn't done anything to make you not trust him right? your should trust him 100% if thats the case. Remind yourself he is not your ex. It's hard i know not to compare a new relationship to an old one. Everyone does it! If this guy is great, you want to keep him around so try to leave the past in the past and focus on your new life with this guy. Maybe write down all the ways that he is NOT like your ex husband and remember those things when you start to worry about your past. You will be fine and nothing is wrong with you! Your just human and it's how we all think when things like this happen. i've done it! Good luck honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment