Friday, January 8, 2010

Need some advice. How can I trust anyone again? who should I choose?

I have this band and it was 3 of us (great friends that have known each other since kindergarten)





my best friend (bassist) and I kinda disconnected over the years and so did our band plus he lived kinda far away and (at the time) he didn't have a car.





MEANWHILE


my other friend (drummer) and I kept playing music looking for people to try out. We found someone we knew once who could play bass for us. (there had been something in the past where I heard he had this big crush on my girlfriend) but being the person that I am I looked passed that thinking that was about 2 years ago. Who cared right?








well we were in a band for a year together he was a great bass player


then a few months ago I kicked him out because I found out he still did have this crush on her.





He asked her out numerous times, attempted to kiss her and this all happened behind my back.





So i was just disgusted, what kind of douchebag does that to a friend.





so now hes mad at me talking crap to me all the time saying I'm a bad person and all this.








while he WAS a good bassist for the band, I can no longer trust him.








we need to look for someone else again








how do I get over this feeling of distrust for everyone. I feel like no matter who I pick I'm going to get stabbed in the back








AND





my best friend (who has a car now) comes down to jam with us I would love to have him in the band but his playing skills are not ';convenient'; for the band. He's not as good as what we've had in other words.











should I pick someone I trust over skills?Need some advice. How can I trust anyone again? who should I choose?
The band is your business. Hire the best player you can so jobs will be easier to get. Girlfriend- Do you trust her? If you cant trust her let her go. If she cheats on you with one of the guys in the bane Dump her. The band is your job and your way of making a living. Girls will come and go until you find the perfect one and then no matter what some guy does or says she can handle it and you would trust her completely. Then you have the right girl. Remember if your band is going to ever make it big the girl in your life has to take second place because you have to put yourself first. Once the band makes it then it time to play around with the girls. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment