Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice: How to trust again?

Long story short...





I have a 4 year old with a guy who cheated on me before I had her. We ended up breaking up when she was 1 1/2 because I couldnt trust him and suspected he was cheating on me even when he probably wasnt. This was nearly 5 years ago and I STILL get paranoid about him cheating sometimes (usually only when I PMS-y). Has anyone out there been cheated on and learned to trust that same guy again? Successfully that is.Advice: How to trust again?
Yeah, me and my boyfriend actually both cheated on each other! But with a lot of pain, tears, hard work trying to GAIN that trust back, and true love we both completely changed and we are both successfully together now and he is the love of my life.





The key to trust is forgiveness-


Life intends to not cause pain


The flowers bloom from all the rain





The storm will come and it will pass


The sun that shines, it will grow the grass





Forgive the world in which we live


We'll all find peace if we forgiveAdvice: How to trust again?
If you don't have any proof that he did it and you never never seen him, I am sure that this insecurity of your is not gonna let you be happy ever!!


Get your act together, grow, and start having confidence in him. I don't know if you ever knew this, but my advise have always been: love the man 90%....never 100%.....sorry to say this, but that 10% that you have on hold is to protect you one day if ever happens something. This 10% will help you to get up and understand that no man that failures you is worth your tears or your time...this 10% is the base of your dignity.


But, if he is a good man, give him the opportunity, obviously you guys are gonna try again, he could have gone with someone else, but he did not, so give him some credit.


Don't let the doubt steal your opportunity to have happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment