Sunday, December 27, 2009

I NEED SOME ADVICE ON TRUST?

i need help on this trust thing..... im 16 nd my boyfrend is a bit older then me by a few years... he says that wen he was young he used to play gurls but he doesnt do it anymore..... its like it seems like he is foreal from what i no.... but im just too scared that he might hurt me even thoe he promised he wouldnt cheat on me... its kinda ruinin our relationship becuz now every other day i get mad over sumthin small thinkin he is cheating.... sumtimes even if he has dun nuthing wrong i no he's a good guy he's a sweetheart nd really respectful. but im afraid that one day he gone get tired of me gettin mad all the time nd do sumthin......what should i do cuz our relationship is not the same becuz of the trust thing nd if it keeps goin this way we not gone be goin out for long... i really like him n he likes me but i need to no how to just chill nd trust him.... can u help? I NEED SOME ADVICE ON TRUST?
You need to fill your life with things apart from him. Go out with your friends, go dancing, have fun! And stop getting mad. You need to trust him. If you cant, you shouldnt be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment