Sunday, December 27, 2009

Survey: Knowing that I have a Journalism & English B.A., would you trust any medical advice I gave you?

yep..can you help me with my addictions..I am addicted to everything that is fun..tee hee..Survey: Knowing that I have a Journalism %26amp; English B.A., would you trust any medical advice I gave you?
medical? no......what does Journalism or English have to do with medical??








**ok, apparently this was some inside joke I wasn't aware of???? :) **Survey: Knowing that I have a Journalism %26amp; English B.A., would you trust any medical advice I gave you?
Yes (well, I am a bit tipsy at the moment).....there's a lot to learn from the media and literature....I might listen to your medical advice...I hope you would remind me to get a second opinion......lol
You may have had some medical issues in the past and know the right creams and salves to use so experience counts so yes..
ok..what do I have now? I think I know what you're getting at.. everyone wants to diagnose me with some kind of illness, who aren't doctors..my belly needs to be rubbed..that will fix me
At least you could explain the problem with a bit of sensationalism..!!!
Yes I would. I trust that all you say is truth. You would never lie to me.






Good God no!





You should only trust a political scientist like Guido.





*cries*
i don't trust anyone with a journalism BA. All journalists are liars.
Sure why not,most doctors I've met don't seem to even have that much training.You'd be my best bet.
I can help you on that so you don't seem like a bigger nut case.
LMAO
Only if you read it in a book.





Pictures would be helpful too
Absolutely... could you look at this thing on my back? Don't tell me it's just a monkey, it's underneath that.
Yes. Is it okay that I peeled a thin layer of skin off my thumb and ate it?
only gyno problems ur a pro on that , right?

No comments:

Post a Comment