Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey everyone, i am really depressed- i keep losing things and my dad won't trust me at all, advice?

I am eighteen and finishing my first year of college- but i keep losing and misplacing things- i just lost a check for 100$ my dad wrote to register for school. I lost my job because my store closed down and i need a new one, but my dad doesn't trust me and won't let me go and get a good paying job, he wants to protect me so much and at the same time he wants me to be responsible but won't let me go and find out on my own...support or advice needed really bad here...Hey everyone, i am really depressed- i keep losing things and my dad won't trust me at all, advice?
your dad only cares about you. but maybe you should sit down and talk to him, explain how you are feeling. all the pressure maybe what is causing you to feel depressed. and losing things may be you are thinking about too much and get confused easily. i suffer from depression and i can easily lose anything as i am always busy (but not seeming to get very far) don't worry with a bit of support and taking time out to decide what you want out of life i am sure it will all sort it self out.Hey everyone, i am really depressed- i keep losing things and my dad won't trust me at all, advice?
hun your old anuff to leave and get yourself your own family!!!!!!
going through the same thing glad you asked

No comments:

Post a Comment