Sunday, December 27, 2009

Huge Jealously and Trust Problem? Any Advice? Ruining Life..?

I have this HUGE jealously and trust problem, and its up to the point where Its ruining my friendships and relationship. I Know I have to stop being jealous but my emotions get to me, and then everything goes wrong. I'm up to the point where I get mad at my bf for having friends that are girls!! Ugh and I hate that so much, i mean i know he can have Friends that are girls but its really hard to control my emotions.


I know he loves me because he tells me that everyday, dedicates songs to me, and he even goes out of his way to work hard and buy me something reaLLY NIce. Hes my bestest friend as well. He says if i'm upset he is too. Its just hard for me to believe that someone like him could ever like someone like me.


Anyone got any advice? Please?Huge Jealously and Trust Problem? Any Advice? Ruining Life..?
being jealous is natural especially if you have been hurt before.


just remember he does tell you that he loves you and does special things for you.talk to him about what your feelings are and always communicate about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment