Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trust Issues...Need advice! Need a male perspective...?

I have been in this relationship for 1 1/2 %26amp; no it hasn't always been great, actually it has been rather difficult. Anyways I have trust issues bc my BF will be so nice to me, %26amp; then just turn on me out of nowhere, say if he asks me to do something %26amp; I can't/won't he has no understanding. Last night he was home an hour late from his job %26amp; had a reason...then I caught him writing text messages. I mean I know I am not supposed to be all up in your buisness but I just have no trust. In the past he has put ';single %26amp; looking'; as his screen name on his myspace profile (it's gone now after I saw it!). And that was not the only faux pas. I feel like he has to earn my trust back %26amp; that while he is on probation I have a right to be in his buisness cause if he loves me it shoudln't be a problem. Okay guys so how is a girl supposed to act with you in this case? I know you dont want a girlfriend that is always on you but seriously what if I just dont trust you %26amp; it's your fault. What are my rights?Trust Issues...Need advice! Need a male perspective...?
You are right, you shouldn't have gotten into his business but the deed is done and there's nothing you can do about it now. It seems that your suspicions were correct and he's playing the field while still being with you. This doesn't make for a good relationship (like duh right). It seems he's going to continue to do his on line prowling whether you like it or not. I'm just wondering what he'd have done if the tables were turned. It's something the both of you need to think about. Trust is what holds a good relationship together and the only way to keep the trust is to talk things out and put it all on the table. At least it's something you should think about, eh.Trust Issues...Need advice! Need a male perspective...?
The only reason for him to be defensive and not answer questions about who he is texting is because he's doing something that he is either not proud of or does not want you to know. You are correct to have trust issues.





As far as rights go, you're not married, so he should be entitled to a little bit of free space, but that does not give him the right to be dishonest or create a 'lie by omission'. And you have the right to pursue happiness. If you're American, it's in our constitution.
You shouldn't take him back. If you two are intimate, then he's in it for that. The reason he's nice sometimes is probably because he's feeling guilty about something, or wants to be nice in order to get a bit of some, or get out of something. In the short term, it might be alright, but long term, this guy isn't going to be the best for you.
good god...there are none so blind as those who won't see....





leave and don't look back Dee...
dump him... and get yourself someone more respectful... find a nice geek... WE ARE GREAT!!! :D
If he love's YOU then thwere sould be nothing for him to hide from you unless it a presant for you if he dos't want to be open then maybe it isn't to be remember it works both ways and all sould be nothing but respect for eachother NO SECRETS


BRAD married 21 YEARS
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment