Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you trust your own advice? with pic c/c?

Here is the pic


http://www.everythingdulcimer.com/dsni/i鈥?/a>





Your interpretation please?





I trust my own advice -


better than I did before -


'course - I am now a lot older -


and (hopefully) a little wiser


than in my ';youth';.





If - I can share - some of my insights -


with others - and they share ';advice'; with me.


Then it would be fine - for all


who join and be the truth





(jjhansen 092909) 鈾?br>




Original Question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





YA Category %26gt; Family %26amp; Relationships %26gt; FriendsDo you trust your own advice? with pic c/c?
I tend to give others opinions more weight than my own as I have very low self-worth issues...shush...not everything cures over night...10 yrs of damage takes a minute to reverse,





interpretation;


if you're feeling froggy.........jumpDo you trust your own advice? with pic c/c?
I trust most of my own advice


but I probably should listen to it as well.





When I tell so and so, that such is such


I should listen to myself,


so that all and all, it doesn't get to be


too much and much





LOL!
I am too old and have


had too many dinners


to confuse gray hair


with wisdom, inner.





Sometimes I am the


only Big Book they'll ever see


But thank God


I have a little more sense


So I wouldn't listen to me.
I search for opinions. Great poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment