Sunday, December 27, 2009

People, those who believe and trust me can you please advice me how to get a job without no much experience?

Everyone has started their career with no job experience so you are not facing a unique challenge. Even though you don't have a lot of experience you do have skills. Take some time and sit down and write down your employable skills. If you need a resume, the best type for someone with little or no work experience is called a functional resume. You can find an example of that type of resume at the link sited below.





At this point with no experience and references it is more of a numbers game right now. Apply to every entry level job out there. It is really as simple as that.





I am currently the VP of Sales at a Marketing Company making 6 figures a year but my career started as a stock clerk at the local grocery store making minimum wage. I did a good job there and got great references which lead me to an entry level sales job and so on and so on.





At this point don't be to concerned about money but more on getting experience and references. I know, easier said then done.People, those who believe and trust me can you please advice me how to get a job without no much experience?
knock on doors. go to factories, shops etc. and ask if there are any vacancies. if you show you are willing to try anything and be reliable and perhaps get a reference from your ex teacher or someone. it is a good start. good luckPeople, those who believe and trust me can you please advice me how to get a job without no much experience?
go to a job centre

No comments:

Post a Comment