Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I really need advice on trust issues..?

So I've messed up quite alot with him, and each time he has taken me back, but this time he wont and I realized I really need him. What can i do or say to convince him this is for real this time? Any ideas how i can gain his trust? PleaseI really need advice on trust issues..?
The only way you can learn to trust someone is to earn it or prove it to them. If he won't go out w/you, I don't see how you're going to be able to prove it to him tho. Sorry to say, if you've gone over the line w/him on trust issues %26amp; he refuses to give you another chance, I'm afraid you're just going to have to move on. There are only so many chances one can give someone %26amp; it gets to the point that you just can't go there again. This just might be the case. If it is, you'll just have to look for someone else, %26amp; the one thing I hope is that you've learned your lesson %26amp; it won't all have been in vain. Good luck to you...:)I really need advice on trust issues..?
did u cheat ? trust is hard to get back if u have

No comments:

Post a Comment