Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please some personal experiences/advice. should i trust him around l ? and why doesnt he stick up for me?

Me and my b/f have been together 6 mos. His ex and him broke up a couple mos. before that. The baby was born about 3 weeks ago.





I went with him to bring the baby back to her home. She didnt act like she was mad. But on myspace she posted pictures of herself on his page with the baby sayin ';HAHA we aint goin nowhere'; because i had left a picture of myself on his page that said ';I love you'; so i asked him whats that about and he called her %26amp; she said ';IF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS MAD THEN TELL HER TO CALL ME'; and then she sent me messages on myspace sayin that im gonna be gone soon and dont get mad if things start changin between me and him, etc.. But when i asked my b/f could he tell her not to do this he blames it on me and says i need to stick up for myself because she is not sayin anythin bad to him just to me.. I feel as tho shes disrespecting him %26amp; me and him as a man needs to put her in her place. He didnt even correct her when she said he said that he would rather be with her.Please some personal experiences/advice. should i trust him around l ? and why doesnt he stick up for me?
That's low but he's a coward. Since there's a kid-she'll win. That's the mother of his child. If he was willin to curb her and the baby would u really want him?


I've got no kids but my mother raised me right-family first. You can choose your friends, but not your family-until there's a ring you aren't family and you will never be as important as his kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment