Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trust? I need advice based on the details... essentially what should i do now?

My fiance and I had an argument today. I have been having a terrible day. I almost got in an accident, then I locked my keys in the car, and the guy who I almost hit left me a message in the car. (I wish I could find him and apologize i was at fault.) I left half my books at home today (I am a college student) In addition to just feeling like crap. I told her this many times.





So she goes and screws with my myspace profile. Im not mad about what she did, im mad that she knew I was having a terrible day, and proceeded to do it. I told her to knock it off about 3 times. So I walked out.





So how can i trust someone who knowing I am having a shatty day, go and screw with me like that?


It really hurt me becuse I havent asked this girl to marry me lightly. I went for a walk and I tried to calm down, but It didnt work. 20 min. later she calls. and we get into a fight. I overeact and say a few things I didnt mean(called her a betrayer and that it was over) I took them back. and hear iamTrust? I need advice based on the details... essentially what should i do now?
call it an early night and start over tomorrow





ask yourself '; am i going to ';die'; tomorrow because things didnt go my way today';





the answer of course is no---try to make things better tomorrowTrust? I need advice based on the details... essentially what should i do now?
ok, i understand that you are having a bad day and that she didn't react in the way that you want or needed her to, but that is no cause to think that you can't trust her or shouldn't marry her. instead of blowing up at her and leaving, you should have explained what you needed from her. if you don't want her changing your myspace, why does she have access to it? both of you need to grow up before you get married.
Geez, you could start by growing up!
Trust? Trust that your feet and legs dont give out on you. RUN...!!!!
Ok.. give it some time to cool down. She may have gotten a bit diffensive too, but sounds a bit childish. You need to calm down before you try to call her and discuss this. Bad days can cause people to say things that they really don't mean. True test if you two are planning on getting married. You need to learn to communicate and when to back off when the other is having a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment