Thursday, December 31, 2009

My boyfriend's mom found my belt under the couch and lost all trust in me. advice?

i went over his house and his mom and dad went out to dinner.


they came home unexpectantly and my belt was on the floor so i brushed it under the couch. his mom came down to say hello and she talked to us for a while like everything was okay.


apparently, she saw my belt under the couch and the next day, confronted him about it. both of his parents told him that its not a good idea that he's going out with me, and now i think they hate me. they used to really like me too, but they just lost all of my trust.


what can i do? i feel so bad, and i even feel awkward and embarressed to go over there again. any advice?My boyfriend's mom found my belt under the couch and lost all trust in me. advice?
Be mature and both you and he should speak to them about it. You should simply say that you understand they are upset about finding your belt, you apologize (and mean it). Listen to what they have to say about it, don't argue with them about it. Be mature and understand that they are parents and believe it or not they were once your age and are only trying to do what they believe is right for their son. In most cases parents are trying to protect their children from mistakes they themselves have made.My boyfriend's mom found my belt under the couch and lost all trust in me. advice?
well i think all you can do is take them aside and be adult about it. let them know how sorry you are and how much you'd like to regain thier trust. talk to your boyfriend and devise a plan on what your going to say so he can back you up.


if you go to his parent's and calmly, rashionally and in an adult manner they should atleast hear you out.
ok wait y was ur belt off? if u did do anything then i dont know what to say. but u shouldnt feel bad. it helps to not care about what they r thinking cause whatever they r thinking is their business but facing your fears help u confront problems like this. i say u should go to their house and either say your sorry about the misunderstanding or just go there and just ignore the fact they might not like u anymore
Do you have anything to be ashamed of? If you do not, then go talk to her and tell her what really happened. On the other hand, if you do have something to be ashamed about then, I let you know that these are the consequences you will have to face.
girl what you need to do is go to his house and talk to his parents and tell them that yall was not doing anything that they think yall was doing and you wont even disrespect they house like that you are not that type of girl
Well, it really depends what you were doing. If you were just fooling around or having sex or something. I would try talking to his MOTHER first. Appoligize to her. Maybe even tell her the truth. She might like the honesty.
Well unless you have a really good exuse for why your belt was under the couch then sorry, but you deserve not to be trusted. I would have just said that it wasn't yours lol.


Good luck!





-Kylie %26lt;3 =)
Well you need to prove that you can be trusted again show them and be nice. His parents can trust you again so show them. Take the first step.
It hard to get things back into pandora's box! Why was the belt off? If you are embarrassed by what you did, your rep is shot!
Admit to her you cheating on him and you would never do something like what she thinks to someone so like his mother
That';s life don't trip. Be careful and apologize.
Do you know for a fact that she has seen the belt?





I guess it depends how old you guys are...but just apologise for being dis respectful...maybe im sure she'll get over it
Haha that's an awkward situation!


Did you guys do anything?
LOLOLOLOL








Sorry. But you got to admit, that's funny.
They can't trust you, you proved that. It's no ones fault but your own.
doesnt seem to bad.but they probably lost all of your trust.its going to be hard earning it back.
My mom caught my high school girlfriend giving me head one night. Imagine what that was like. She never ate dinner at my house again.
Were you guys even doing anything?
why was your belt under there in the first place? or on the floor...
they don't hate you. they are just thinking of their son.
lol. that sucks
keep your pants on, sorry but you asked!
were you guys doing stuff while they were out?
Did you guys do something??? like that??? i would try to talk to them they are adults so they should listen...hopefully
my advice to you is..... Im stuck on this one. I have no clue at the moment. I'll pray for you
They felt they could trust you guys, but what the didn't remember is that all kids take advantage of time alone. Next time you go over and you are alone with Mom, apologize to her and tell her that your behavior was a mistake . She will appreciate your class. It doesn't mean that you were at fault or wrong. Her son was party to the act, too. Just know that she thinks you are corrupting her son. You don't say how old you are, so I hope you are at least in high school. Be safe and use protection if it goes that far.
that does sound tough... but his parents have to realize that you guys are teenagers, what will they expect? They left you guys home alone, its not like your gonna sit on seperate couches or just hold hands. He probably talked to his parents... But its not that his parents dont like YOU, they just dont the idea of what their son is doing. in their eyes, he is still an innocent little boy and you are the one whos ';making him do this stuff.'; Just act like you never found out about what his parents said about you, just continue being nice to them! You will rebuild their trust, i promise =]
I am a mom of a 21-year-old guy and I would feel somewhat hurt if I found a girl's belt under my couch. I don't know how old you are, but if she had any misgivings about leaving you two alone, she should not have. I might feel the girl was unfairly taking advantage of the situation (being left alone with my son and having sex in MY house!) but isn't her son also accountable for what happened? Your bf needs to speak up and apologize for both of you. He needs to smooth out the situation before bringing you to his home again.
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment