Thursday, December 31, 2009

Should I confront him? My trust is shattering.please advice..I need help?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months ..I dont trust him anymore because I have too much evidence..Like 5 days ago he gave me a outfit skirt+ shirt..I liked so today was the first day that I weared..When I sat down I notice that in the back pocket of the skirt there was a Victorias Secret underwear...so now I know he cheated because how can the underwear get there...What should I do?????Should I confront him? My trust is shattering.please advice..I need help?
What if he placed the underwear in the skirt as a surprise?! You are speculating and only making a guess; why don't you approach him and find out if the panties were meant for you, or did they come from some other woman.Should I confront him? My trust is shattering.please advice..I need help?
Alot, leave him for startes. And two realize your to blame for this. You apparently got into a relationship were all you did was fall in love with a stranger, which actual means your infactuated and obsessed with the possible hope of better things to come, now that you see its not going to happen all your left with is the infactuation which isn't strong enough for you to make the descion you need to which is namly leaving him. Understand that friends can become great lovers, but lovers never become great friends, they do become strangers, and wonderful enemies which you have just learned. Batism by fire, is the rule of life, you get burn, you learn, and hopfully don't get burned again. See it doesn't matter if he didn't cheat on you and everything has a logical explination. The fact is you guys are not close enough for you one to trust him, and two him to consule you. Next time try to see the inside before the out.....
ok first calm down. it sounds like he stuck that underwear there for YOU to wear. people do that. does it look new or used? really think about all of that before you attack him about cheating on you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment