Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do people really trust the answers / advice they get here, or is this just entertainment?

entertainment of course.Do people really trust the answers / advice they get here, or is this just entertainment?
some people ask stupid questions (like this one) just because they are bored or just to see responses. others ask questions b/c they do need help and really want true responses for them and if it's a reasonable response then they'll trust it.Do people really trust the answers / advice they get here, or is this just entertainment?
i think it depends


on the answer and on the question
Hopefully people are being honest and not bull*******.I have a question on here and I really need advice. I don't want to be the butt of peoples sich humor.I want Honesty like a lot of people.No matter what they say.
I think it was intended to be helpful and informative, and as all things in life it will be tainted with those just achieving a high number count for questions asked and answered. For my self and others i am sure i actually get a personal fulfilment out of it. I do ask a serious question when i need a real answer. and the feedback i have recieved has been quick and useful. I scope out some of the questions and if i see one that i can be truly helpful with I'll answer it and hope I have done some good for someone. You just have to ignore the stupid stuff. I could care less what my point level is or how big billybobs hotdog can get. If thats thier entertainment, wow...big life. but yes some people do take the Q%26amp;A's seriously and trustworthy.
I should hope most of those who show up with serious problems don't trust the answers here. But if an answer here prompts someone to go to a doctor or other professional it's good.





However, I sure hope they don't decide NOT to consult a qualified professional because some stranger told them not to.
98% of the answers are wrong
A little bit of both, I think.
From my experience I feel some people will try a few things and others will reject all answers.
both
well


kind of


but it also another advise when no one is giving you when you need it (around you )


but its sometimes very good advise if you ask me
entertaiment, although I think some people really do try and help
HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE ANSWERS THEY GET. I'D SAY IT IS 50/50. THE ONES ON SEX ARE JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT THE ONES ABOUT REAL LIFE SITUATIONS I THINK ARE TRUE OR MOST OF THEM ARE. THEY NEED ADVISE ON FAMILY MATTERS ESPECIALLY. IN GENERAL IT'S JUST HARD TO TELL, I JUST TRY TO DO THE BEST I CAN AND ONLY ANSWER THE ONES THAT SEEM SINCERE. GOOD QUESTION THOUGH
for me when i feel that the Q. is serious i give good,trusted answer,when i feel it joke,i joke.so sometimes people need really advice ,the rest need fun.
It alldepends on how someone answered your question....If you feel that the answer is worth the advice then yes........It's all on how you take the advice...
I think it depends if the question is taken seriously in the first place or if it is a joke. I know a lot ofthe people on here are serious about the questions they ask because they want good answers. I would appreciate if people answer my questions seriously and genuinely. I hope this helps.
I think it is always nice to hear other people's opinions. The answers will be varied. Can you trust them? You have to make your own decisions, but sometimes other people can make you laugh when you're feeling low, help you decide by showing you another side to an issue, or just help by giving you the support you need to do what you already know you need to do.
If the answer is legitamate........
It is interesting to read some of the answers.


Some for entertainment.


Others for validation of my own beliefs.





I have not asked any question yet as I feel that most people do not really spend the time to answer them, but just put down a quick, simple, and very superficial answer. and if that is what I wanted I would just ask a 12 year old.
both!

No comments:

Post a Comment