Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice?? can i trust him or what?!

Okay, so theres this guy that i met about two months ago and he was like Super sweet and friendly but then after that i never saw him again but just like two days ago he started texting me (he said he got my number from his friend...) and was really nice, being all flirty and telling me how pretty i was. but then he asked me if i was a virgin and i said yes and then he changed the subject and i just forgot about it but just yesterday he asked if i wanted to lose my virginity to him and i told him that i didnt and he was just like, ';okay. sorry if i freaked you out.'; but just now he asked me if i wanted to go dirtbiking with him and his friend. i want to but im also sort of scared. i mean, hes 16 and im only 13... what if he like rapes me or something? what do you guys think i should do? i mean, hes Really nice but im worried hes just doing that so ill think hes nice and start hanging out with him? i dont know though. maybe hes just a straight-forward person? please, i really need your guys' advice... thanks so much!! :D %26lt;3I need advice?? can i trust him or what?!
I'd stay away. Its a little weird that he even asked about your virginity 鈥?even before asking you on a date. It would indicate to me that he is really only interested in you for sex

No comments:

Post a Comment