Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice in trust and love?

I am 25 years old and I am dating a girl who is 18.We have been dating for 2 months and I really care for her.Here is the problem that I am going through.I don't trust her at all.I tell her that I do and I try to trust her but I just don't.I have been cheated on and lied to by a couple of girls in the past and now I just don't trust women.I was once told that any and every girl will cheat if put into the wrong situation.When I was 19-20 years old I would have thought he was wrong but now I can't believe I am saying this but he is right.I can honestly say that there is not a girl who I trust in this world except for my little girl.I don't think that i am asking for to much but at the same time I am starting to think love is fake and just stories.heck most marriages end in divorce anyways.I am tired of being told that I am an amazing guy that the girl wants just not right now.I swear all they want is a partying bad boy who only wants to get in there pants then the girls complain that thet can't find mr.right.Have you ever sat down and asked your self if you were even looking for him???? I am a great looking guy and I am fun to be around and guess what I have never cheated on any girl in my life.How come I can't find that in any other girl.My current girl is fairly honest to me and I don't think she has ever cheated on me but she is a bit of a flurt and just incase you try to say what i think you will say.I can't just ask her to stop flurting because that never works it only makes them mad at you.My question is how do I get myself to trust my girlfriend.I swear I want to trust her and I think that I may love her but i know that I don't trust her.I need advice in trust and love?
Marriage %26amp; Divorce?I need advice in trust and love?
brake up with her or...............just dont worry
So you wanna settle down, you want to marry her, right?


all the thing that she is a ';little Flirty'; ? and that's whats bothering you plus you previous bad experience...


Well, Adam .. ask your heart even if they advise you, it seems you don't feel comfort with such Flirty thing, if so? then stop it right now.


The most mistakes I have ever made during my relations that I didn't follow my heart while I was feeling uncomfortable, I kept telling my self they will get better.., it doesn't mean they're bad, but hell no...Finlay found my heart felt right, and the truth just revealed even too late.


Good luck
You can only trust your self, and who you are 18 year old girls just want to have fun. and you have to deal with It!
Maybe you should start looking for a different type girl and maybe one that is a little older. Where are you looking? You may need to broaden your horizons a little bit and look elsewhere. Think about what you want in a woman and where you'd have to go to find her.
Trust is a difficult thing to learn to do once you have lost it.... thing is, it's not just WOMEN who will or do cheat if the situation is ';right';... men do their fair share of it too... No one has a formula for trust.... I think one of your main problems is you are dating someone WAY TOO young for you.... At 25, you are obviously getting to the point in your life where you are looking for a life partner and not just an occasional date... at 18, your girlfriend isn't ready to settle down yet... her life is still one big party and that's probably the way it should be... everyone takes their own sweet time to mature... You may either have to put up with her as she is for now and WAIT until her maturity catches up to yours OR, start dating women a bit closer to your own age... My SON just went through this identical thing and he thought he was going to MARRY this younger woman (she is 7 years younger then he is).... he realized the trust issue was too deep because there WERE problems due to her continual partying ... Now he is back to dating but he is now dating women closer to his age ... By the way, one day soon, there will be a woman in your life that you will be able to trust with all your heart.... and no one can guarantee this will last forever either but, with hard work (and relationships that last ARE WORK) you can overcome all the obstacles...
You've only known her for 2 months. The truth is that's not enough time to know for sure if she would cheat on you or not. You shouldn't assume every girl you are with will cheat on you. But on the other hand, you shouldn't MAKE yourself just trust every girl you date because as you've found out, not every girl should be trusted. You just need to get know the girl you are with and FIND OUT if she should be trusted or not, rather than just trying to MAKE yourself blindly trust her. Just talk to her about your insecurities and see if she is an honest person in general. Either your doubts will go away, or they won't, and you'll know there's probably a good reason for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment