Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can anybody give me an advice if i should trust this website? http://work-at-home.creation-website.com.-thanks?

:]Can anybody give me an advice if i should trust this website? http://work-at-home.creation-website.com.-thanks?
I HAVE BEEN SCAMED OUT OF MY MONEY AND DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE!





Ok I looked into the web site. From what I can see it is a scam. First clue.... Do you think that $950 to $3000 or more would help you at the end of each week?


that is just to good to be be true.


THEY want you to send them money. Any real employer would be able to take it out of your check. I mean they say you will make 100.00$ a day why would they need your 25.00 up front.


I work at home form a place called ChaCha. I have worked there for a few months now. It's don't pay the best but it is a real legit job. I have been paid several times:)


Here is the link www.ChaCha.com go to the bottom right hand side an you'lll see where it says because a guide. You wanna click there.





Also any company that offers you 125.00 a day for doing little to nothing is a scam. If they want you to cash any kind of check it is a scam.


Pretty much if it sounds to good to be true it is:)


Hopes this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment