Sunday, December 27, 2009

Husband doesn't trust me! Need advice!!?

My husband doesn't trust me to go see a movie with my best-friend. I have never cheated on him or done anything unfaithful. I have been with him for four years. Since i have been with him, i only went out with my girl friends 2 times. And both of them times he started a huge fight with me. Took my cell phone and credit card out of my purse when i was getting ready to leave. I told him tonight i want to go see a movie with my best friend tomorrow night. And he started yelling at me. I asked him why doesn't he trust me and he get stormed off and went to bed. Like i said i have never cheated on him. I am a stay at home mom of two small children. I always home!!! I just want a night out with my best friend to talk. Why does he have such a problem with that? I am starting to think maybe his past girl-friend hurt him and i'm paying for what she did to him. He won't talk to me about his past relationship. I know they were together 3 years and she broke up with him and ended up moving out of town. What would you do? I just want him to trust me. I just don't know how to earn his trust if i have never done anything bad in the 1st place??need advice please!!Husband doesn't trust me! Need advice!!?
Wow. I would say either we go to counseling or one of us is moving out.Husband doesn't trust me! Need advice!!?
If he doesn't trust you and you have never given him a reason not to, he needs counseling. Maybe a past love cheated, or maybe he is cheating and is projecting this on you. He also may be jealous of your girlfriend, knowing you much fun you would have chatting the night away without him... but it is his problem to deal with, not yours
If your husband doesn't trust you, then that is his problem. Maybe he is insecure, maybe someone in his past cheated on him. When you are both in a calm mood, talk to him about it. He may need counceling. But you deserve to be able to go out with a friend occasionaly, without having to have a fight with him. Good luck.


M
You say you've never cheated, but has he ever cheated on you? If he has, that may be a source of his lack of trust. He may feel you're going to do what he did. But if he has never cheated, then it just sounds like he has some major trust issues. Perhaps his last girl really hurt him and he feels you'll do the same. But it sounds like you two need to really really talk about this. Though he's trying to keep you in to hold onto you, this can eventually drive a person away. I wish you well.
well i am sorry but i think you must contact a counselor and if he does not agree tell me if he really loves you he must do it... or else you must understand that actually wants to live with his past.. so you become his past... i know it hurts but you cant let children be brought up with such a person... your kids even wont be able to socialize when they grow up or worst will be they'll hate coming home n to you... so think if he does not agree....
he is projecting himself onto you. if you really haven't done anything than odds are he has and now he is freaking out that you might or already have been up to no good too.
sorry to say that i will not blame him for that. i also feel the same.


he trust u but why u expect someone to trust u blindly.


there must be something wrong in ur relationship.
He has major control issues and you need to either get him into counseling or find a good divorce lawyer.
This is NOT about trust. This is about CONTROL. He wants to control you period.
Um, yea, I agree with Marina. Go straight to counseling. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
You are being abused. Really. He is trying to alienate you from anyone but him, and seems to be doing a good job. You need to assert your independence; don't tell him you WANT to go out with a friend, tell him that you ARE going out with a friend. If he takes your credit card and cell phone, then you take the kids, go to the nearest pay phone or friends house and call 9-1-1.





There is a reason his ex moved out. It's the same reason you should, too.
Trust me I'm speaking from experience alright?Don't get angry and don't assume things after you read this.





I've dated guys like that and more then once when they accuse of things like that it's because they're doing it themselves and it makes them feel better to think that you're doing things like that and to make you feel bad or unsure of yourself.





Now I'm not saying that your boyfriend is cheating on you because just as many times that hasn't been the case and they're just scared.But Honey if you wanna see a movie with your best friend do it.He's your boyfriend not your keeper.
Honey did it ever occur to you that maybe his ex girlfriend left him for the same reason ? Like maybe he didn't trust her and she probably felt suffocated and did the smart thing and left him.





There is always two sides to every story and why do you think he hasn't told you the reason why his ex left him??


Because he is afraid, he is the one who has the issue with trust - it has nothing to do with you personally, because if not you it would be someone else!





The question here is why is he so afraid?


What is he really afraid of?





I have known men like this guy before and I have learned that they fear our girlfriends, they tell us the truth about our man and he is scared that you will see the truth for yourself - He is a control freak !

No comments:

Post a Comment