Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have an issue that I need advice on about trust. I've been with my bf for close to 2 yrs now and this?

morning he told me that he doesn't trust me but didn't tell me why. I asked him how could he even think that I would ever cheat on him and he said that this has nothing to do with cheating. He doesn't trust me about other things yet I have no idea what they could be. He told me that I shouldn't worry about it if I know in my heart that I'm good with myself. I am so irritated about this because now I feel like I'm walking on eggshells and I wonder what could I have done to make him not trust me. How can a relationship survive without trust from both people? Please help.....I have an issue that I need advice on about trust. I've been with my bf for close to 2 yrs now and this?
i think hes insecure and feeling guilty.


he probably did something and now he feels like you might do it too.


when he talks to you about it dont get so defensive because then he might think your guilty of somethingI have an issue that I need advice on about trust. I've been with my bf for close to 2 yrs now and this?
He is playing games with you. He is probably the one who has done something distrustful. I would back off, way off, of the relationship until he decides to come forward with whatever he is talking about.





Make him come to you, act offended that he would even suggest such a thing. If he doesn't pursue you, then you know he is just making excuses to find a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment