Thursday, December 31, 2009

My mom acts like she just doesn't trust me,give advice please!?

Im 14 almost 15.My mom never lets me do things with friends (and i don't have many,three maybe?) and she wont let me date now but she has before,but all of the sudden im not aloud and i havent done anything to make her make that decision.Also she took my phone away for good,ive had a phone for about four years and now she says that its a pointless peice of junk (not true i use it too talk to my friends) and she thinks i send bad pics and talk to older guys and send voulger messages (WHICH I SOO DONT AND NEVER HAVE) and she wont even let me get my friends numbers out of my phone so i can call them on my home phone (note my friends arnt emo or bad or sluts or druggies) and she wont even let me get on my myspace,shes never been like this till now,and im a good kid, and she knows it but acts like im some drug adddict rebelous slut,,and when i talk to her to ask her what i did she just yells at me and calls me a selfish unappreciative brat,,,help myMy mom acts like she just doesn't trust me,give advice please!?
You are a selfish unappreciative brat.My mom acts like she just doesn't trust me,give advice please!?
I think all parents go through a phase like this - I've seen my parents do lots of things to my older sister (17). They've taken away her phone, taken away her computer, and even switched schools.


So, I guess your experiencing what other people go through sooner or later in life - just don't take it to heart or anything.
my mom does the same thing and im about to be 16...she wont even let me get a job!





just wait till you move out and i know that feels like forever from now but at the end of the day she is your mother and what she says goes.
I have a question for you- is there something on your Myspace that would make her this upset.





Did something bad happen with one of her friends kids? That can make mothers frantic sometimes.





You are just going to have to talk to her - or at least try- and find out why she is so upset with you, and what you can do to get back in her good graces. Be really, *really* calm when you do , and try to pick a time when she isn't already angry.





In the meantime I think the best thing you can do is just go along with her new rules to the best of your ability, without complaining or whining.





Be aware, too, that it may not even be you specifially she is so upset with. Sometimes when parents are upset with something going on in their own lives, they take it out on their kids.





Good luck, hope things get better soon.
Well tell her to check your texting history and she will see that you've never sent inappropriate pics or talked to older guys! Have her meet your friends! Myspace is cool, but so is Face book... Facebook I think has a higher security so it would be safer and maybe you could have that instead! My BFFL has a myspace but her mom doesn't know! She searches it thru google and deletes the internet history! But I don't recommend doing that!
My mom acted the same way when i hit my teen years its not you or nothing that you've done. She knows that you r getting older and she also knows how boys think these days they all want one thing seriously i think that she is looking out for you and trying to protect you from all the drama out here in the world maybe you should sit down and at least try to talk to her you r growing up and shes just not ready to let you go yet!!!!!!!
Your mom watches the news and she is scared something bad will happen to you. Myspace is always getting bad press for kids being kidnapped or raped and your mom cares and may be scared.





The things some evil people in the world do to kids these days is terrorism for parents.





I am sorry this has had the effect on you it has. At 15 you have some emotional development to do and a boyfriend may cause you to lag due to being forced to deal with issues you are not yet ready for.





Be glad you have a mom who cares enough to try and protect you from dangers. It maybe annoying but it is better then one that could care less, or no mom at all
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment