Thursday, December 31, 2009

Guys, I have trouble seriously seeking a relationship because I don't trust women. Any advice?

I'm almost 29. I haven't been kissed since I was 14. I realize that, when I had time for relationships, I came on a little too strong. Once I knew a woman for a while, I would just come right out and tell her I liked her, but she would say that she only wanted to be friends. One woman I really liked told me that I was too young for her (there was a three year difference). I never even told two women--one I really loved and another I connected with--how I felt because they were moving away after the end of the year. I still dream about one in particular. Then my life became busy and I stopped looking. Now that I am out of school, I have more time--but my money is limited because I am only working part time for now. Even if I had more money, my current mindset only allows me to be with an unattractive or disabled woman because I have difficulty trusting people. All of my life, I have suffered disappointment and betrayal, so I feel that if I were with an attractive woman, I would always have to watch her and monitor who she befriends. I would not want to be like this, but I know how I am. It's a shame because I would like to be happily married someday. What can you suggest?Guys, I have trouble seriously seeking a relationship because I don't trust women. Any advice?
I agree (for once) with what Othello says, you need help, grow some balls hit on everything that moves you need to stop being such a wimp!


I've never seen/heard anything like this before! Maybe my little brother but wtf? You won't be happily married if you just keep being a push over it's up to you to make things happen. Everyone gets burned, it's part of dating, thats why people hate dating! LOL. but you'll never meet anyone if you don't date and you'll never meet a good wife if you don't DATE ALOT! so go out there ask at least 10-20 girls out a day and get a goddamn gf and take it from there.Guys, I have trouble seriously seeking a relationship because I don't trust women. Any advice?
You need professional help. See a shrink, even with your meager income. or you will feel miserable for the rest of your life.





I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment