Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mom doesnt trust me! any advice?

it was over a month ago, me and my boyfriend were in my basement as usual (my mom never really cared about this, shes pretty chill) and it was around 12. i thought my parents had gone to bed, and of corse.. MOM WALKS DOWN WHILE WERE MESSIN AROUND. nooo, we werent having sex! just whatever.. dont wanna go into detail. but it wasnt that big of a deal. and of corse she got pissed! the next day she was all... I SWEAR HE WILL NEVER COME TO THIS HOUSE AGAIN! YOU HAVE LOST ALL OF MY TRUST! i know im a dumbass for gettin caught in my own house. well sinse that was a while ago me and my mom are good friends again. my boyfriend has appologized several times to my mom but of corse.. heaven forbid my mother forgive him! urrgggggggg!!! i need advice to gain her trust back and help her see that my boyfriend and i wont disrespect her in our house again!. any advice? im terribleeeeeeeee with working things like this out!!!Mom doesnt trust me! any advice?
The issue isn't in the house it's the behavior


and you can never fully get back something you threw away without thought.


Unless your mother has reason to believe that your heart has changed.Mom doesnt trust me! any advice?
try to get her to trust you for a while but tell her only the truth be4 that tell her that you were just messing around and have fun!!!
It'll take awhile. You'll have to earn it and prove you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment