Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice in trust and love?

me and my girl have been living together for 4 months now and she still tells me she loves me and we still talk about the future,but i feel like we are just going through the motions now.she doesn't try to have sex with me as much as she did in the beginning and all she ever wants me to do is message her back every night.i figure we have sex about once every week to every 2 weeks.we still play around in bed and joke with each other but i am starting to feel like she is getting farther away from me.out of all my past relationships she was the one that stood out the most.i really love her and she tells me that i am the first boyfriend that she really loves.my last 2 relationships broke my heart and i don't want that to happen again.is it all in my head or is it the start of something bad. I need advice in trust and love?
Just continue to try and Communicate with her, maybe she is stressed out..Just stay true to yourself, and it'll all work out...

No comments:

Post a Comment