Thursday, December 31, 2009

Relationship advice... should i trust my girlfriend?

so heres the problem....





me and my girl have been seeing each other now for just over a year, we met at our previous jobs. she started a new job in september and there was one guy she worked with she used to always mention but then quickly change the subject if i asked anything about him.





around the same time as her getting the new job, we stopped having sex. she seemed to lose interest a bit in me, and although we had sex a few times, it felt like her heart wasnt really into it.





about 6 weeks into her new job, she got a text at 7am. i thought to myself who the hell is texting her at this time so when she showered i read her texts... this was the first time i had ever done this to anyone. on the phone, i found loads and loads of messages from this guy... of a flirty nature amd to which she was blatantly replying.





so the next day, i asked her about him. she said yes, he's interested in me, he tried it on one night we were out and thats all. the problem is, after that night, she'd been out another time for more drinks with him... it was with one other work person so they werent alone but she told me it made her feel really uncomfortable and my view is how can it have made her feel that uncomfortable if shes still going out for drinks with him? but i believed her. she assured me she only wanted friendship from the guy and nothing else, so i asked her to make it crystal clear to the guy that she's not interested which she did do (or so she says anyway)





a few weeks after that and fast forward to now... i went online on her computer and she was still logged into facebook.. i shouldnt have done it but i checked her messages... at the end of september, way before the time he supposedly first tried it on with her, he messaged her saying he's interested, curious and wants to know everything about her... to which she replied ';lets get to know each other then';... and then all the above happened...





i really want to trust her, she's told me she loves me and wants to be with me and i do believe her... but all of this is weighing heavily on my mind... it does seem a bit suspisicous to me... very in fact. advice please!!!Relationship advice... should i trust my girlfriend?
no, dont tell him to back off, tell her to f**k off! Its her whos in control at the end of the day and she has ZERO respect for you to carry on doing what shes doing. You dont deserve it and its not about trusting her its about her having the descency to respect you as a partner.Relationship advice... should i trust my girlfriend?
you need to tell him to back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment