Thursday, December 31, 2009

What do u think-Do i trust this books advice or how do i know????

I read the book he's just not that in to you. It pretty much says there's NO excuse that is real when it comes to dating, if he isnt calling you as you wish or returning calls EVERY time or on time then forget excuses, its because he isnt that into you. Is this true or are there exceptions on not hearing back pronto every time. For instance. I text the guy I like and said what r u doing? He says his friends are in town from wherever and that they are just sitting around talking and stuff. I later sent another text and he never responded. Then the other day he didnt respond to like 2 texts i sent him ALL day -not once did he. He said he wasnt thinkning and left his phone in his office. But NEVER texted me until i texted him the next day. Before that he called and we talked for an hour on the phone. Is he trying to get me to chase him or possibly playing games, or is he JUST NOT THAT INTO ME-LOL. What do u think-Do i trust this books advice or how do i know????
If I'm into a girl, I try not to come on too strong. Kinda like fishing...give a little line, then reel it in...give more line, then reel it in. If you just reel it in without playing with it, it might wiggle its way off the hook. It doesn't sound like he's trying to reel you in though. It sounds like he's trying to throw you back into the sea. Sorry.What do u think-Do i trust this books advice or how do i know????
It makes no sense to ask if he's trying to get you to chase him OR not that into you. Men who aren't very into women expect to be chased by them. In other words, he's not into you enough to be the one doing the chasing. He's not into you enough to pursue you. It's really a simple concept if you think about it. If he really wanted you, he would do whatever it took to get your interest and keep it.
you are bugging the hell out of him.......
Gezz, my hubby doesn't always get back to me straight away when he's busy. Maybe he isn't that into me either, LOL.





To be honest, I don't take my phone everywhere, my hubby doesn't always have his on, maybe we are busy, maybe we are not. I hate texting some things, I prefer to wait until I can actually talk about it, because sometimes texts are not really a great way to communicated, so I just don't respond until I can phone.





But I can tell you now, if you keep hounding him and sending him texts, he won't be that into you - guys hate to be nagged and will get put off by it.






If this guy was truly into you, you would not even feel the need to read that book and ask your question. Guys do not play games when it comes to the girl they are interested in. They do whatever it takes to get her. The writer of that book was a man, and he wrote that book from a males perspective. I believe what he wrote. From personal experience, in the days when I was dateing, if the guy showed any signs that he was not that into me, I would end the relationship. I found it was a waste of time to just ignore the signs and hope and wish he would give me the positive signs I seeked. If they love you, they love you, if they don't, they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment