Thursday, December 31, 2009

DO you think your friend is a backstabber? can you trust him/her? special advice given..?

Have you ever found out your friend is calling u names?DO you think your friend is a backstabber? can you trust him/her? special advice given..?
If your friend is backstabbing you than they are not you friend.DO you think your friend is a backstabber? can you trust him/her? special advice given..?
but what if they say you are a backstabber and you are not? Report Abuse

Does the informant have an agenda?
I have had some people in my life who at one time I considered friends however, the trick is knowing that friends don't back stab. Should they become insecure or envious about the relationship they are in, they bring their concerns to the table so that they can be resolved, and worked through. Those people that I thought were friends have all been eliminated from my life. I wish the best for my friends, and I only want only people in my life who wish the best for me. Should I find that negative people are in my life, I simply pray for them, wish them well, and remove them out of my life. Life is negative enough, when I come home I want all negativity's left outside......
Hell yes i do!! a long time ago, my friend and i got into a fight and we sat on diff lunch tables and she REALLY likes to repeat herself so every single day, she would tell the ppl on her table that i'm annoying and that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. (my other friend sits there and she tells me what she says and she told me that my friend has repeated herself about me sooo much that the WHOLE table was getting annoyed) she's just using me to get around in the halls and as a partner for p.e. i hate how she does taht and it PISSES me off!!
there's a quote...


';With friends like that, there's no need for enemies';


So, if you have a friend who talks about you behind your back, then she really isn't your friend. But karma goes around, and she will be getting some bad karma. So don't go around talking about her either. My mommy always says, Do onto others as you want done onto you.
if your friend is backstabbing you then they are not much of a friend. if you choose to keep them aroud be careful what you say it will just give them more to talk about behind your back. I would STRONGLY suggest looking for some new friends.
e
if a friend is a bacstabber then they really arent your friend. believe me i had a friend who i thought was my best friend until i over hurd her one day talking crap about me and then i decided that i didnt need her as a friend that i was better off with my other friends

No comments:

Post a Comment