Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice for major trust issues?

So i'm 15 years old and i've been going out with my boyfriend for about a year and a half now. So obviously I REALLY REALLY like him. But sometimes i feel like i've lost who i am in the time we've been together. I have terrible trust issues. I put up walls with everyone. I just assume they're going to leave me in the end. I'm open but i just don't trust. I don't know how to. It drives people crazy. But most of all, it gets in the way with my boyfriend. It frustrates him so much. He's done stuff to loose my trust which only makes matters worse, but i have a whole lot of trouble believing that he won't leave. Also, I have a weird way of showing my love. I don't have that special sensitive side for my boyfriend that goes along with whatever makes him happy, i'm just my stubborn self. I do show my love though, in my own ways. I'm starting to hate myself for this and my trust issues. I want to trust but i just can't... if you have any thing that could help please say it!Any advice for major trust issues?
Another typical Singles %26amp; Dating question... please stay out the Marriage %26amp; Divorce section, which is not for teenager problems, unless it's got to do with the marriage/divorce of their parents.Any advice for major trust issues?
You are in the wrong category. But you are expecting the impossible. You said the guy did things to lose your trust - therefore, he doesn't deserve your trust. Don't fight against common sense. In fact, at age 15, you are probably smart NOT to be widely trusting.





Don't worry about whether or not ';he will stay';. You're 15 - you have a lot of living to do before you will find your life partner. Just enjoy life, and don't get so gosh-awful serious at this stage of your life.
I don't know anyone that stayed with the person they were dating at 15. Not me, not my husband, not anyone I know. This relationship will not last. Just being honest. You have to go through a few of them before you really figure it out. Everyone changes and grows in different ways. You will and so you will your boyfriend. Stop obsessing and just focus on school. The guys come and go. What you are doing now with your school work with have an impact on the rest of your life.
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment