Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please give me advice making my trust issues go away. please read?

We both really love each other and have been together for 10 months. We are actually waiting to finish college so we can move out together. But theres something that i really need to fix before im ready to move out and thats my trust towards her. I dont trust her at all and its sad because she's really the most honest girl ive met towards me. She wont go out on weekends unless i go, she wont go out to parties unless i go with her. I didint like the fact she drank before i met her and she only drinks if i drink with her now.





She's willing to work with me when i tell her i dont trust her, hell she even took a picture the other day to prove she was at work for me. I dont know i have a horrible feeling that she will go off and cheat on me. She doesnt hang out with any guys because of how i am. she does have co-worker friends and classmates but she wont hang out with them. I guess the only reason im like this is because shes more of an outgoing girl who can just start a conversation with anyone.I guess i feel that she will cheat or something but i have to accept who she is.





What can i do guys to really stop causing problems in my relationship?Please give me advice making my trust issues go away. please read?
.Are you mad.Heres a girl who bends over backwards to try to erase your jealous impulse.Her only friends school,work and no one else.You're a selfish,jealous and mean guy.Grow up.Please give me advice making my trust issues go away. please read?
Wow. Im sorry I am a girl but I do understand what you are going through. DO NOT make her prove anything to you like taking a pic. This is your issue and she has been very good about respecting that but it will get old for her very quick. When you start to feel that way just tell yourself that she loves you and you know it and let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment