Sunday, December 27, 2009

Friendship/Trust issues- advice appreciated?

Apparently, my two best friends just seem to get further away from me.





I don't really see how... and so, I've sort of become frustrated these past few days and have just tried to hide and avoid them.


I am trying to disappear from their lives, but I guess my weak point(s) clearly show that I want their attention in a way.





I like/love Friend A. Friend A likes someone else.


Apparently, Friend B was 'there' for me when I was having a hard time dealing w/ heartbreak due to Friend A. (Friend A did not feel the same towards me, and there was a time period where we hardly talked to each other. It had me heartbroken).





Thankfully, Friend A and I are friends again, but sometimes I doubt the trust of our friendship.


I found out from Friend B that Friend A likes/loves someone else.


I wasn't aware of this.


I felt that I should be informed of this, if at least not asked for advice upon. It sort of had me... down and feeling unworthy.





Just today I find out Friend B developed a liking for Friend A, too. To them, they seek all my attention in this matter, in contrast to when I was in their situation.





I still am touchy towards Friend A.


I feel as if I'm just there for an 'entertainment' purpose; I can trust Friend A with anything, but they can't trust me.





Am I right in acting the way I am? Should I approach them?





Thank You.Friendship/Trust issues- advice appreciated?
yeah i think you hsould approach them

No comments:

Post a Comment