Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice to build trust with wife?

wee have been married for 8 years seperated since november almost devorced she stoped it a week ago having a hard time building up the trust she tells me she loves me but iam having a hard time building up trust so we can live togetherNeed advice to build trust with wife?
If you don't trust her, why did you stop the divorce... You enjoy the misery?Need advice to build trust with wife?
Go with what your heart is telling ou, but also listen to you brain. How were things and do you really think you can get past them, or will things be the same. What brought you apart, but also, what brought you together. This really can't be answered by any of us, but rather you have to do what you can live with. Do not force yourself to make a choice you will regret. Maybe take things slow. Date, see how you two get along after the changes you both have been through. Don't jump into moving back with eachother as it will likely lead back to what broke you apart. Not saying to not have sleepover from time to time, but before you make it offical that you are back on, make sure it is what you really want, not that you're missing a memory you wish you still had in the present.
I have been divorced, and I can tell you that it is a very ugly thing to go through. Trust is like a two way street, you both have to trust each other to make it work. That means being honest about everything.


Not some things but everything. If you still have any feelings for her than you should reconsider. But on the other hand, if there have been issues like cheating, then only you can decide is if the


marriage is worth saving. Often people that cheat will do it again.


Not everyone does but most do. You did not say what the issues were that caused the lack of trust, but if you have kids think a little more about what you can live with honestly and then go for it.





As I stated, I was divorced 9 years ago, and the whole procedure is not just costly but hard as hell to cope with. I am happy that I ended my marriage, it was so hard for me wondering if I was doing the right thing or not, but after a year, I was very happy and I remarried a few years later. Just be sure you make a decision you really want.
well it kinda depends on what you or she did for yall to split in the first place? she may never trust you again. im a very untrusting person.. me and my husband have not even been married for a year and i dont fully trust him.. and its not even his fault its other guys fault i have been with who broke me of trusting... so idk.. i will probably never fully trust my husband...but just give it time.. show her she CAN trust you again.
Stepping on her toes while dancing will not build trust. Ask her if she wants to trust you, at all, ever. If not, buy her a diamond, a fair sized one too. Mount it the way she wants it. Tell her that you'll not be naughty again, but she must help you with your terrible sex addiction, she must make it worse, or no more diamonds. Too bad about the divorce. Better luck next time.
If you both truly want to be together - go to counselling (not just one session either). Trust takes alot of effort and time to build up again and both of you would have to work at it HARD! Good luck!
What caused the distrust ? There's more information needed for us to give you a good opinion.
Well if you would straighten your rear end up,


she would be able to trust you.


I don't think I do either.

No comments:

Post a Comment