Sunday, December 27, 2009

My parents want me to give them some reasons why they should trust me...any advice?

what are some reasons that i can say to my parents so they trust that i wont lie anymoreMy parents want me to give them some reasons why they should trust me...any advice?
You have to show them by your actions.My parents want me to give them some reasons why they should trust me...any advice?
Why are you needing to come up with reasons for your parents to trust you? I'm guessing you've done some things in the recent past to break their trust. Let them know that you have learned from your mistakes. You know what you've done is wrong and you know the steps to making it right. Point to times where you have done what was asked even though you were pressured to break rules. Other than that, you'll have to use your actions to show them that you are to be trusted. If you are confused as to why this is an issue, ask them what they are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment