Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice please about trust!?

Ok, so my husband has told me more than once that he has never been married before me. I have no reason not to believe him, but nevertheless I worry about it. So, my question is, is should I go through all of his papers searching for evidence that he was married? I mean, I looked through some already and all of his tax stuff, etc, said he was single so yeah. I know I wouldn't like it if I told someone something and they went through all my papers and stuff anyway. What would be the Christian response to this?





P.S. I don't want to look through his papers, it's like an OCD thing.Need advice please about trust!?
you need counseling





if you want to stay married stay off the religious ';sauce'; and seek professional counseling, you have significant issuesNeed advice please about trust!?
You really need to get some help with this or you are going to screw up a good thing.





Love and blessings Don
I'm sorry but that sounds psycho!





You should be able to trust your husband. I married young so I understand the immature jealousy that comes and goes but if you are that insecure than you may need help. That is a very unhealthy amount of self-esteem and trust you are displaying.
This is Satan trying to create mistrust between you and your husband. Keep your faith strong.
If you are not a Scientologist get on some meds, if you are a Scientologist then get stronger vitamins!
sure
You have a mental problem, seek professional help.





...Poor guy.
hi...


have you asked yourself why you're worried about it? i mean, has he ever given you a reason to suspect that he's lying to you? that's such a serious thing to lie about to your spouse, that unless you have reason to believe otherwise, you should rely on love and trust above your own internal suspicions. it's so hurtful (to both of you) to focus on something negative like this. good luck to you :)
thats just weird, sorry. stop being so paranoid before you ruin your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment