Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should I trust my cat's decorating advice?

He's a yellow tabby, are they good decorators?Should I trust my cat's decorating advice?
I have been in the floor covering business a number of years. At least a half dozen times, I laid out several carpet samples on the floor, and the one the cat sat on is the one the owner picked.





These customers are always among the most satisfied when the job was completed.





This is a true story.Should I trust my cat's decorating advice?
all cats are decorators they will change the way things look just for fun if they dont like your chair or couch they will adjust the fabric by clawing till their satisfied with its look and look smug about it if a knick knack is in the wrong place they will knock it over till you put it where it belongs sigh my cats never like where i put things
Hmmm....I would. Although the tabby is not known to be a great decorating cat..he may have potential. Perhaps there is a mix in his background that you're not aware of?


Does he move things around and does it look good?
Does your cat love you?


Do you love him?


Do you treat him well?


Has the cat ever lied to you?


Aha.


Then trust the cat.



I would! I have an orange tabby and he has THE BEST decorating advice ever! His placement of hair is excellent and scratch marks is perfect.
My cat seems to think the bathroom is off-limits to humans while he's sleeping in it (in front of the toilet).





So, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment